iKandy
Age: 29
Location: New Orleans


 

Originally from the DC area born and raised. Modeled for the past 4 years on and off, seriously the past 2 years. I am a Cambodian Rights Activist, advocate against sex slavery and human trafficking and co-founded a awareness program called TSCCP, for more info check out www.tsccp.org, a mom of 4 and a wife. I work as a nurse full-time. Caring is in my nature. I love to hear peoples stories because each individual always has something worth sharing that the other never experienced. I love traveling and hopefully one day I can travel the globe, I want to see everything and experience everything, what you know is not always the best, you gotta broaden your horizon!

for more bout me read my bio on www.getlostinikandyland.com or view more at www.modelmayhem.com/morethanrice



Turn Ons - confidence, swag, love
Turn Offs - creepy people, ignorance, closed mindedness, disrespectful men