The Beautiful Middle Eastern Beauty, Hanna



Middle Eastern Beauty aka Hanna
Age: 25
Location: Litttle Rock, AR /Memphis, TN

A little about me... I am a very fun and loving young lady! I love taking risk, and exploring new adventures. The outdoors is were you can find me! I am a country girl at heart but loves the city night life! My goals in life are to be happy and successful, and share my wealth with others. I am a Queen so I loved to be spoiled and in return I love giving! Family is very important to me. So with all of that said and if I left anything out that you may be curious about, just contact me @twitter/umemyselfandeye! Toodles Love Bugs! MUAH!!





Turn Ons: Well Groomed & Clean Educated Gentleman w a bad Boy Twist!

Turn Offs: Negative & Judgemental & Rude People/ Dirty Feet