Veronica Vhynes




Veronica Vhynes
Age: 23
Location: Orange County, CA

Twitter: @veronica_vhynes
Facebook: www.facebook.com/veronicavhynes




Hello! My name is Veronica Vhynes and I am an import model in Southern California. I work for Vilicious Models, managed by Soniya Lei, and I am booked for photo shoots, events, and shows. I started modeling the summer of this past year and I love meeting new people and learning more about the industry. On my spare time, I love to read, especially books that have to do with crime and suspense. I love listening to music! My favorite genre is rock but my favorite band is Motley Crue. I adore Nikki Sixx. I also love M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold. I also love to exercise and of course, go shopping and get my hair and nails done. I suppose you can say that I am a girly girl, but I do enjoy sports and cheering for my favorite teams. Hopefully I will see you all sometime soon!




Turn Ons: Pretty eyes, sexy smile, sense of humor, confidence, muscular arms, and intelligence. I think a man that can joke around yet discuss current events are mad sexy!
Turn Offs: Bad hygiene, conceitedness, ignorance, and lack of manners