Meet Cassie Pira..

Cassondra "Cassie" Kanoelani Pira
Age: 21
Hometown: Honokaa, Hawaii
Location: Hilo, Hawaii

Facebook.com/ckpira (includes photos of gogo dancing and modeling, photos and videos of Tahitian Dancing)


"I do things for the challenge, NOT for the attention. Right or Wrong decisions, I Live n Learn the HARD way, move on, Never backwards. I'm gonna RESPECT those who RESPECT ME n FORGET those who FORGOT about Me.They DON'T Call Me Sassie for NO Reason" ;)


Aloha! My name is Cassie. My ethnic background is Filipino. I was born and raised on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am a full-time student at the University of Hawaii at Hilo majoring in Kinesiology and Exercise Science in a career in Massage Therapy. My passion is Tahitian Dancing. I've been dancing since I was 6 years old (includes Hula, Samoan, Maori, Rarotongan, and Tahitian Dances). I've also been gogo dancing for 5 months and stand up paddle surfing for about 2 years now. Modeling for about 4-5 years. I'm independent, a hard worker, family oriented, dedicated, modest, and kind-hearted. During my free-time I enjoy spending time with family and friends, cruising at the beach, skateboarding for fun, going to the gym, eating good food, meeting new people, and always wanting to try new things. I love polynesian tattoos and really want to go to Tahiti and travel the world.


Turn Ons: Besides the physical features, a guy who knows what's important in life, has a good heart and future in mind, and knows how to take good care of his girl ;)


Turn Offs: Disrespectful and Unfaithful