"Miss Audacity" Parker...

Alicia "Miss Audacity" Parker
Age: 27
Location: Tacoma, WA

@certifiedcakey / Snob Alicia << new snob studios fb ;]
www.snobstudios.com
The site is launching in a couple of weeks


Entered into the adult industry at the Deja Vu in Tacoma the day after I turned 18. 3 years later moved to Vegas and spent 6 years as an adult entertainer. I just recently moved back home and am the newest member of SnobStudios.com ..specializing in Financial Domination. I get paid to beat boys up! I'm available for print work...videos..or just a pretty girl to have on the arm! I'm currently going to school for cosmetology. I love to shop and try new restaurants during my free time...when I actually get some! Night falls and I get dolled up and paint the town red with my ladies! I looooove music and love dancing even more. I'm getting ready to shoot for a 420 calendar soon. Mary jane is my bff and they need to legalize her!


Turn Ons - $$$$$..muscular backs!! haha..n pretty eyes n nice lips get me EVERYTIME! i have a new-found enjoyment of slapping guys around. gets me hot n bothered!

Turn Offs - DIRTY SHOES! and a disrespectful mouth! i also dont dig a "man" with a bus pass O.O