Priscilla Crystal Elizondo

Priscilla Crystal Elizondo
Age: 28
Location: New York, NY





My name is Priscilla Crystal Elizondo. I'm 28 years old, raised in Texas now living in New York, NY valley. I'm a mixed woman! Yes I'm a super mut and i  love it. I am a  actress, model, dancer, gym rat & entrepreneur. I have been featured on several websites, posed for Calender layouts, advertisements and entertainment events. I have also done promotional modeling which include NYC Car show, Texas show and Chicago, host, etc. In addition to modeling, I love fitness. I used to be overweight...ha..not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I  am best friends with Nikki Delano and not only do we dibble and dabble in the entertainment biz but she has my B.A. Degree in Forensic Psychology and im working on my Bachelors in Criminal Justice... Thats right baby CSI... Sexy style...


Nonetheless, body building, stilletos, sports, fast cars (Ferrari hot anyone) and sex are my passions. My favorite sports are basketball, kickboxing, karate, MMA ...ohh baby... love it so much. Im a dear devil in stilletos....


I'm just an all around pretty lady who loves to network and take on challenges. I live by alot of books this weeks book is called the 5 C's which is a  journey  that goes through 5 change locations: Character, Constructiveness, Commitment, Communication, and Contribution. As a result you will know your weaks and strengths in life.






Turn Ons: Preety eyes ...eskimo kisses and a thoughtfull sweet man...
Turn Offs: Rude people, ignorance and people who judge you by your looks